Saturday, December 03, 2011

Car Shipping Services from Moveavehicle.com Website

We can use moveavehicle.com website to compare vehicle transport rates from leading Transport companies in US. They Support ebay Motors, Cars.com and AutoTrader.com
Here are some questions you may ask when you went to hire a car transport company in US or any other country:

How much time Car Shipping will take in total?
When we should be available to pick our car?
Where we will be picking our car back?
Do we need to be available at the time of picking or dropping of shipping?
Will my car be insured during the shipping period?
Are we able to check the current status of shipping?
What will happen if my car is damaged during shipping process?
Who will be the person that will be driving my car during shipping?
How I will need to pay for the car shipping?
Can I send some of my personal belongings with shipped car?
And if yes, do I need to pay extra money for the same?
Do I need to pay some money in advance?

So here were some questions we can ask while using the car shipping services from moveavehicle.com or any other website.

No comments: